1. CAN’T CALL IT
2. ALL TO THE GAME featuring TYREE BKMG
3. WALLY SPARKS CHECK IN (THROWBACK)
4. WHAT YOU SAID featuring KILLER MIKE
5. #PIMPINAINTEASY featuring TOO SHORT, B-LOW BROWN OF BLACK FOLK INC & TYREE BKMG
6. BAD KARMA featuring YOUNG EXCLU
8. SHIFTING GEARS featuring LIL BOOSIE (BADAZZ) & B-LOW BROWN OF BLACK FOLK INC
9. BREAD & BUTTER featuring REGGIE LONG OF REEL TIGHT & FLOSIAH
10. EL CAPITAN featuring B-LOW BROWN OF BLACK FOLK INC & BOOBEE
11. CHATT N¡GGA
12. ONE THAT GOT AWAY featuring REGGIE LONG OF REEL TIGHT
13.#THEETHOTHOTEE featuring FLOSIAH
14. WORLD GO ROUND (REMIX) featuring 4 FINGA SET & PROJECT PAT
15. I LET A STRIPPER WRITE THIS SONG featuring TYREE BKMG
16. ANOTHER DAY (REMIX) featuring REEL TIGHT, BRIKK of PINNEY WOODS (R.I.P), & FAT CAT (R.I.P)
17. MARATHON featuring DJ WALLY SPARKS & Introducing WALTER LEE
Produced by EXTRAORDINAIRE
except ALL TO THE GAME and I LET A STRIPPER WRITE THIS SONG produced by TYREE BKMG,
BREAD & BUTTER and MARATHON produced by CIRCA 94 BEATS
EL CAPITAN produced by DJ POCKET & EXTRAORDINAIRE
© Southern Comfort Entertainment All Rights Reserved.
#BREADANDBUTTER #2/10/15 #Staytuned
Circa 94 Beats brings you the sound of the holidays in ACTIVITY CHRISTMAS featuring additional production DJ Pocket
for Serious Knock Entertainment and HotSauce, Siks & Walter Lee among those lending their artistic abilities!!
Produced by Circa 94 Beats
McGhee, WalterLeeBFI, K2,
(and B-Low Brown when he comes to the studio)
# Production by DJ Pocket
for Serious Knock Entertainment
Backslider, the sophomore album from singer/songwriter/producer Ray Curenton is now available. Having taken almost three years to produce, the follow up to 2012’s Cardiac Arrest is an eclectic blend of R&B, pop, EDM, hip-hop, gospel, and industrial music. Lyrically, Backslider both playfully and candidly tackles conceptions of identity and oppression, deconstructing race, religion, politics, and sexuality. Album features collaborations with soul artist Tim Dillinger and rapper Trez with production by Paul Mayo and Circa94Beats.
CHECK OUT THIS NEW ALBUM with 3 tracks produced by @Circa94Beats (Born with the Boom Bap), Reasons Why (featuring Ray Curenton & Tim Dillinger) and Tragedy )
The Beginning is a bold statement from a rising talent in the world of hip-hop. LC captures the spirit of the philosophical waxings of his heroes (Atmosphere, Action Bronson) and blends them with his own stories of coming of age. Tackling tales of addiction, loss and home, his rhymes are spit over a musical foundation rooted in hip-hop, R&B and jazz. Produced by Circa 94 Beats, Paul Mayo and Ray Curenton, The Beginning shows the influence of the old school, but brings all kinds of new possibilities to the table. The first single, “Crack Raps,” is available to radio now. Watch the accompanying video for the single below, directed by Grammy-nominated director Israel Anthem (Mute Math, Shiny Toy Guns).